Adrian Pumphrey was very kind and patient when he interviewed me for this month’s MathEd Out podcast.
Other folks whom Adrian had interviewed thus far:
- Julie Reulbach — blogs at I Speak Math
- Dan Meyer — blogs at dy/dan
- Lynne McClure — Director of NRich
- Daniel Schneider — blogs at Mathy McMatherson
- Sue VanHattum — blogs at Math Mama Writes
- Bill McCallum — Lead author of CCSS
- James Grime — Numberphile
- Malcolm Swan — MARS
Thank you, Adrian, for the honor and pleasure to do this. I’m really bummed that I won’t be at #TMC14 to meet you in person.
This entry was posted in Teaching and tagged Adrian Pumphrey, Bill McCallum, Dan Meyer, Daniel Schneider, interview, James Grime, Julie Reulbach, Lynne McClure, Malcolm Swan, MathEd Out, podcast, Sue VanHattum
. Bookmark the permalink
. or leave a trackback: Trackback URL